Thursday, November 30, 2006

Goodbye, NaBloPoMo, Goodbye....

And because I can't end all of this NaBloPoMo fun on a note like that, I have to say:

Today was an EXCELLENT day! I seriously and literally did a happy dance around my living room this afternoon. I have been completely stressed out about money for the last couple weeks. Being jobless was bad enough, but being jobless and then suddenly finding I'm a single mother has been flat out sickening. I've sent my resume all over town, applying for every job opening I could find, but I haven't really gotten much response. It's a bad time of year to be searching, ya know? So I got a phone call this afternoon from an employer who found my resume on Monster. I'm not getting my hopes up, and I'm not going to say too much because you just never know, but if this works out, my prayers will definitely have been answered. Things sound really positive, and this job is far more than I ever could have hoped for. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

And really, NaBloPoMo has been excellent for me too. If I hadn't been in the habit of posting every day when all of this happened I may very well have imploded emotionally rather than using this outlet to work through things. I really owe a huge thanks to all of you who have been here supporting me. Your encouragement and kind words have meant so much. NaBloPoMo has pushed my blogging to a new place as well. I want to post every day now. It's good to have this habit, I think.

1 comment:

gloria said...

:)

yay for happy news!

good luck, sweeite, you have more than *a* share due to you!!