Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You are not welcome here Nicole.

So it seems that the homewrecking bitch has discovered my blog. My dear friends, I apologize for this outburst, but I can't let it go without saying something. I'm weak like that, you know?




I have refrained from contacting you or communicating with you because I don't think you are worth it. I have refrained from telling you what I think because despite the fact that I don't think there is a single respectable bone in your body, this is Dan's fault. If you had any decency in you you would never have considered starting a relationship with some one who has a FAMILY, but this is still Dan's fault for not being a man and standing up for us, so I've chosen to direct my anger at him. Heh, I do know he's irresistable after all. I HAVE spent TEN YEARS building a life and a family and a future with him. Damned charm. That said, all bets are off if you continue to invade my private space. This is MY space. You don't belong here. This is my outlet to vent, to work through my feelings. This is my place to digest my thoughts and to heal my broken heart. Please don't ever come back here.

And rest easy, sweet Nicole, because you know that statistically once a man has cheated once, he'll never ever do it again, right? Oh wait! He already cheated on you once when you dated him before didn't he? Yeah, good luck with that.

No comments: