Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hee Hee

So today is day 1. Nice! I was in a minor panic last night when I realized that I'm planning to be gone hiking for 5 or 6 days this month, which certainly interferes with my plan to post every day. Ingenuity won out though, and I figured out how I can post from my cell phone, so assuming that I can find a signal I can still post while I'm gone. If that doesn't work out for some reason, I guess I'll have to write posts and post them when I come back. Dang it!!


Heh, on to the important part of this post...The girls had tons of fun last night and ended up with loads of candy even though freezing cold weather cut the night short. We have a long standing tradition now of spending halloween with my friend B. and her boys. We go to her house for chili and cornbread and go off into the cold trick or treating. Unfortunately she's moving to Texas next month, so this may be our last year unless we get on a plane next year and go visit for Halloween. :(


The Devil in disguise and my little clown


Mooooommmmmmy, is it time to gooo yet???


just devilish


goofy Mr. Incredible


The whole gang (and no, my little devil isn't crying here - she's just trying to look most devilish :) )

3 comments:

SjElizabeth said...

Great pictures! What beautiful kids, looks like they had lots of fun! :)

PS can't find your email on your profile :( Mine is sjer2@yahoo.com though...thanks so much!

Jenny said...

sorry, I'm a dork. I was thinking it was set up so you could email me, and I meant to go check, but I ended up leaving before I got around to it. I just emailed you.

Jonathon Morgan said...

those are some seriously kick ass costumes!!