Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a quick note to the friends of a certain lovely girlfriend...

...who it seems are still reading. Please don't stress yourselves on my account. As I thought I had already made clear, I am tired of drama. Honestly, I've NEVER had any patience for it, and I refuse to make an exception to that now. My energy is better spent on healing my broken heart and creating a better future for myself and for my children. I do have a few choice thoughts in my head when it comes to her, but it's really not worth my time or effort to make them known. It's Dan who has destroyed the family we created together, not her. She just didn't have the decency to refuse. I've said what little I have about her out of anger and frustration, and my "forbidden" post certainly didn't say anything but simple truth. The truth just happens to be more than certain people are able to handle right now, and you know what? I'm ok with that too, because aside from my children, other people's heads really aren't my concern at this point. My goal in life is certainly not to hurt her or to hurt Dan. I do question her morals, but they have no immediate bearing on my life right now, so it really doesn't matter. I choose to focus my attention on more positive things. I am trying to get over all of this and move on with my life as best as I can. I've said before and I'll gladly say again that I do hope above all else that they can be truly happy together. I want nothing more than for Dan to find happiness even if it isn't with me, because I LOVE him. If that happens and they do make it work, I'd much rather have a positive relationship with her than a hateful one.

That said, if you really want to stick around here, please try to put yourself in my shoes, and please consider your motives. This is not the appropriate place to "gather ammo" to protect your friend. I am not an evil bitch. I'm just a girl who has spent 10 years of her life building a family with some one she loved deeply so that it could all be ripped away from her. I've created this blog to have a place to share my thoughts and feelings and to work through what's going on in my head. Right now I'm just grasping at the broken straws in my heart trying to find a way to get through this. I will say things out of anger and frustration here, which also means I'll say things I don't really mean. I may say things you don't like from time to time, and I may even say things I don't like from time to time. Honestly, I already have, but that's ok too because I've been honest about my feelings and that has helped me to come to terms with them. I am a human being, and I have been deeply hurt. If you are here to try to understand, or if you'd like to share another perspective with me, great! I'd like to hear what you have to say and I'd be happy for you to stick around. If you are here to judge me though, please just move along.

1 comment:

liz said...

wow- I am impressed with where you head is at in this time of adjustment in your life. to rise above and focus on taking care of the most important things and setting the rubbish aside, very bold and inspiring.

best of luck with the monster job lead. career builder is a good site, and hot jobs.

I love how theraputic writing about personal feelings can be, even if it's some bad feelings.

p.s. thanks for your strawberry tree comment, I just saw it today!