Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm tiiiiiiiiiired

I so should have planned this month out, or at least come up with a list of writing ideas. I am exhausted tonight, and I've got nothing. Dan manages a small construction company, and they're coming up short on a deadline this week to finish the building for a new paint store, so I've been there painting this week. Talk about pressure, painting the paint store! I feel like everything's gotta be perfect or else, and I'm not used to being on my feet all day, so it's killing me. I feel so pathetic being sore and tired after doing something as mellow as painting all day!

It was pouring all day today, and the rain is still coming down tonight, but here's a pretty picture taken yesterday morning on the way to take the girls to school while the sun was still half way kind of shining... I'll try to come up with something decent to post about tomorrow. Nothing like putting a little pressure on myself :)

No comments: