Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I look everywhere for an answer, but there just isn't one. I dont understand at all. Sure, things change, people change. That's a given. Sure, sparks fade over the years. That's a given. Things have gotten so much better for us over the last year though. We stopped fighting, and started communicating. I let go of so much anger and so much frustration and just let things be, because I wanted us to be happy. I wanted him to be happy. How can you commit your life to someone, create a family with someone, plan out the rest of your days with someone, and spend 10 years living that life and building that dream, just to wake up one day to decide you don't love them any more and you want to walk away? How can he just walk away?? I want to understand, and I want to be graceful about it, but I just can't. I can't wrap my head around it at all, and my heart rejects it completely. This whole thing just isn't possible. Will someone please pinch me and wake me up from this nightmare?

No comments: