Friday, November 03, 2006

Do you ever feel like you are wasting your life away?

I do. I try so hard to look at everything in a positive way, but I'm just not where I want to be right now, and at times that's really hard to swallow. Financially I don't see any way I can go back to school any time soon, but finding another "for now" job seems like such a huge step in the wrong direction. It feels so wrong I want to run in the opposite direction, fast and far. Where is that though? My last job was supposed to be something to get me by, something to allow me to go back to school and to get back to what I really wanted to do with my life. See how that worked out 3 years later? I'm still here, only maybe worse. My credit is ridiculous, I lost my house, I'm unemployed, and I still don't have the education or experience to get a job doing something that I truly love, or that I can really see taking me somewhere that I want to spend my life. The years are flying by too quickly, and it's because I am letting them. This is not good, not good at all.

No comments: