Sunday, November 19, 2006

and you know what really pisses me off?

The one time I really cried tonight was when I was talking to Dan about how I hope he really does find happiness. As much as I don't want to admit it, I really hope this works out for him and he can be truly happy, because he so deserves that. DAMN IT!! Why can't I just be mad and hate him. Dan, I love you, and I really do hope that this choice means you can find true happiness. If you don't quit rubbing things in my face I am going to kick your arse, but still. If I wish happiness for anyone in this world it is you. She had better treat you right or I'll kick her arse. I love you. No matter what. No matter what else you may end up being to me, you are my rock. And now I am again officially bawling. Mother fucker. But bawling with mad kung fu skills, because apparently I am up to kicking some arse if need be.

No comments: