Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blah

I'm debating calling it quits on the whole NaBloPoMo thing. I don't want to quit, but I'm not feeling nearly as warm and fuzzy about blogging since the whole thing started, and that makes me very sad. I'm feeling like I'm blogging just to blog, and that's so not good. I started in on NaBloPoMo because I wanted to be better about posting more often, and because I wanted to push myself to put more time and effort into this blog, but at the moment at least, I'm not feeling like forcing myself to post every day no matter what is a positive thing. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight. I hope so.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think so too. Sometimes it just seems...forced, ya know? I don't like that, but I started this, so I think I have to finish it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Mr. Toast said...

Keep it up! You're a quarter of the way there. Just grab a random thought and run with it, sometimes that's where the best writing comes from. Take it one day at a time ... you can do it.