Sunday, December 17, 2006

150 Questions

I am officially boring:

The Bold Ones Are The Ones I Have Done.

01. Dyed your hair
02. Been a DJ
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Been arrested
05. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Taught yourself an art form
10. Done a striptease (does it count in the privacy of my own home?)
11. Bungee jumped (there was a time when I really wanted to do this. What the hell was I thinking?? Glad I never got around to it.)
12. Had a booth at a street fair
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten my own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg (no iceberg, but lots of glaciers. Does that count?)
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
25. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
26. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Built your own PC from parts
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Rode on a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Rode on a motorcycle
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
48. Rode a horse
49. Had major surgery
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced (I love you B! :) )
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (money doesn't determine my ability to be satisfied!!!)
53. Had amazing friends
54. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
55. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip (or a gazillion)
59. Rock climbing (this is on my to-do list!)
60. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read (I *heart* Steinbeck!!!)
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Changed your name
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love (Damn. Never thought about it that way before. I'm good at this. I'm thinking it's probably not a good thing to be good at. I pray to God that's not the case this time. 10 years is a really long time.)
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (welcome to my daily life, circa 1995)
67. Benchpressed your own weight (Hah! Funny! :) )
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke (7th grade field trip to Wild Waves - and probably never again. Yes, I am lame)
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye (can we say cheese? Yuck.)
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theater
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it.
81. Parasailed
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. My own stupid fault though I suppose.)
83. Skipped all your school reunions
84. Started a business
85. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
86. ...and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman (but I would so do this! Hee hee)
89. Written your own computer language
90. Gotten married (Blah. 10 years, 2 kids, lifelong committment, dumb hippy "we don't need no piece of paper attitude, and look where I am now. Lol)
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made you dizzy (Wow. Those were the days. The things you forget about)
95. Gotten divorced (ok so maybe that whole "we don't need no stinkin piece of paper" thing does have it's benefits after all...)
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Rode a gondola
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River (also on my to-do list, but I have been through it in other kinds of boats if that counts for anything. Hell's Canyon is beeeee-a-uuuteeeeeful!)
104. Found out someone was going to dump you via Blogger (oh, how sad)
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
108. Gone back to school
109. Performed on stage (when I was young and not so self-conscious)
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music (nothing fun though)
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand (my one and only one night stand turned in to a 10 year relationship. Go figure. I just don't have it in me to be like that.)
114. Gotten someone fired for their actions (I've never *gotten* anyone fired, but I fired someone myself once for being an idiot. NOT a good feeling.)
115. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone (my living room?)
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Had your picture in the newspaper
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children (raising, close enough)
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy (I so love that my girls love My Little Ponies, Carebears, and all those other things little girl me loved.)
128. Eaten kangaroo meat (uh, no.)
129. Been a sperm or egg donor (seriously considered this once, but just couldn't stand the idea of having children wandering the earth whose lives I wasn't a part of. No way, no how.)
130. Eaten sushi (yuck)
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Congress person
133. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
134. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
(my copy didn't have a 137, maybe I'll have to google it) (but I'll pretend I've done whatever it is, because it makes me feel special)
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds at one time
142. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (again, on my to-do list)
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone's heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a T.V. game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Had sex on a moving train

No comments: