Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm doing better.

I'm getting by, and I'm feeling less alone. Actually, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy today, and that's a really nice feeling after feeling opposite of that for so long. More on that sooner rather than later I hope.

M, you were right. It really is better when you keep your socks on, cause your feet stay warm.

Heh.

Youngest is doing infinitely better also. She misses her daddy, and she is definitely having a hard time with that, but she is doing better. She is getting out of bed in the morning again, functioning, talking, playing, enjoying school, and having fun. I am immensely relieved. I love my baby!

I've gotta say I really do have the greatest kids. I took them shopping yesterday because they had Christmas money burning holes in their pockets, and the one place they wanted to go more than anywhere else was Barnes & Noble (Hallelujah! I have done something right! :) ). Oldest got an awesome craft book, and youngest got Shel Silverstein's Where the Sidewalk ends and A Light in the Attic. Excellent.

No comments: