Monday, January 29, 2007

I seem to have misplaced a post. I've really gotta quit posting while I'm laying in bed at night or when I first wake up in the morning. I really am not that mopey and whiny most of the time. My life is really not that bad. Early mornings and late nights are just a little rough. That's when I feel the most alone.

I am going to join the gym down the street from my office. I'm saying it here so maybe it'll force me to be accountable for it and follow through. It's within walking distance, so I don't see any reason I shouldn't be able to go at lunch a few times a week, and I think I'll feel so much better about myself for it. So that's the plan. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, whipping my butt into shape. I've lost 35 pounds in the last 2 months. Actually I've lost 40, but I gained 5 back. I've gotta keep that trend going in the other direction, and gotta hold myself to this.

No comments: