Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have issues, by the way

as if you didn't already know that.

I no longer enjoy Harry Potter movies. I watched the 4th one (Goblet of Fire) night before last with Dave. I spent the first half of the movie really bothered by more grown up Hermione. Something bugged me about her and I couldn't figure out why, and it was just annoying. Flash to the scene at the ball where she walks in... Oh. My. God. She looks so much like Nicole it's not even funny. I had a difficult time watching the rest of the movie. By the end of it my mood was pretty foul. This is ridiculous. I need to let it go - that woman shouldn't irritate me so much. Assuming she and Dan last (debatable, I imagine, but still) I really would like some day to be able to have a decent relationship with her. The fact that we have kids makes it a necessary evil, I guess. And there I go again, calling the idea of being decent with Nicole evil. Whatever. The whole point of this is that if I kind of liked Harry Potter movies before, I really dont care for them now. They are cute and all, but watching that movie was like making a choice to hang out with Nicole as a means of recreation. I think I'll go puke now.

No comments: