Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do you suppose cauliflower really has any nutritional value?

I hurt today. I guess my mind catches on weird things when I can't concentrate on reality. The all-knowing web says it's full of vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Phosphorus, Potassium and Manganese. I'm not sure I buy it. It's plain, colorless, and practically tasteless. How could it possibly be that good for you?

Just as an aside, aren't vitamin K and potassium the same damned thing? Silly interwebs....

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am a big fan of cauliflower. Actually, I am a big fan of most vegetables. I have never really considered its nutritional content though.
I am not sure if Vitamin K and potassium are the same thing, but I do know it practically blew my mind when I found out Thiamin and Riboflavin were vitamins B1 and B2. Why do they need to go by multiple names? It is much easier for me if they just stick to one instead of switching back and forth when they feel like it.