Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mud, mold, and pumpkins! OH MY!

So we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today. It was a lot of fun. I love this time of year!!!


There was a lot of mud, as always...


And the canopy over the covered wagon that takes you out to the patch at the far end of the farm has seen better days (EEEWWW!!)


It seems like every year we get there just as the sun starts to go down, but the light at that time of day does make for some cool pictures...




The girls brought a friend along, and yes, she is wearing sandals to the pumpkin patch. In October. I wanted to take a picture of her dirty muddy feet, but she wouldn't let me. :)




The girls had a blast in the hay maze...








We went home with 156 POUNDS of pumpkin. WOW. They're so pretty though. :)

1 comment:

gloria said...

I am so jealous!!

Those pics are really cool, you are right, the lighting gives it almost a nostalgic feel. :)

I hope the local Woolies gets some pumpkins in before the weekend...if not I will be BUMMED! :(