Friday, September 15, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thoughts of annoyedness are pulsing through my neck. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Irritation, irritation, irritation. I don't want to go off on my friend. I don't want to go off about my friend. I like my friend. I try to like my friend. I really do. Sometimes it takes effort. Does the fact that I get irritated by real stupidity (not the endearing cute kind either) and lack of common sense really mean that I am oversensitive? I just dont have patience for it. Even so, I've always thought I was pretty nice about it. I have no interest in telling her she's a stupid c&*$, because Id really like to maintain some friendship with her. She *does* have some endearing qualities. I am not oversensitive you stupid f-ing c@#*! You are almost 30 years old. You are a grown woman. Quit trying to be a dumb teenager. You were dumb as a teenager as it is. You really dont need to relive that. Either do I. Grow up!

No comments: