Sunday, March 07, 2010

Waves?

It's been a long time since I've written here. Lots going on, but nothing super interesting to read about I suppose. It's funny how life comes in waves. Some of them drive me to write, and others just drive me to live and breathe and do. That's the wave I've ridden this last year or 2 or 3. I'm alive though. Work is stressful and doesn't make me feel all that great. My girls are growing into amazing young women. I've been quilting, and I've been spending a lot of time with a crazy little mare named Logan. The quilting is creative and relaxing and mind numbing. Logan has trust issues, and she strikes out at people who try to help her. Sort of like me. She bit me yesterday, hard. I was pissed. My arm is bruised and nasty looking today, but life could be so much worse.

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...

I like your posts too. They have a unique quality about them, and very honest.

Come visit me.
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy