Friday, October 12, 2007

So I just read the my posts for the last year, October through October. I'm not sure what prompted that, except that I'm home alone tonight for the first time in a long time, and there it was. It's definitely been a ride. So many ups and downs, so much craziness. I've spent the better part of an hour sitting here crying, and that makes me sad as much as anything, because really my life is pretty darned good now. Things have come full circle for me, and I am in a good place. I notice I've almost completely stopped blogging when I'm not upset or depressed, and that's a terrible depiction of my life, because there has been so much great stuff happening in the last year. I've met some incredible people, had some amazing (and crazy, and stupid, and fun, and silly, and profound, and heart wrenching, and, and, and...) experiences, and I should do a better job of ensuring that my blog reflects that.

Tomorrow is our annual trip to the pumpkin patch for hayrides, pumpkins, corn mazes, hay mazes, cider, all that good stuff. I love fall!

No comments: